– Winston Churchill
A great manager is a great coach. In today’s workplace, there is a growing need for great managers. Learn the tools and processes necessary to motivate, mentor, and coach your most valuable asset-your people-to achieve personal and professional excellence.
Top 8 Values in High Impact Coaching
- Clarity: Identify how your values and guiding principles will support your clarity and success
- Support: a commitment to stand with and behind yourself, your family, your career, and your community
- Confidence: a personal commitment to positive and sustainable patterns
- Partnership: how to create a win-win partnership stakeholders in your life
- Perspective: a total focus on your personal success (Intention + Attention=Manifestation)
- Risk: the innovation and effort that fosters learning by doing
- Patience: ability to identify and support both the process and results
- Sustainability: the power and benefit of long term strategies, systems and investment
Become a great manager and coach today!
Personal leadership is the desire of an individual to take charge of his or her own life. Personal leaders realize that leadership is not a position or title, but an outlook on life and their role in the world. The best way to describe personal leadership is to discuss some of its desired traits. Like most things worth having,these do not come easily to a person. On the other hand, living a philosophy of personal leadership does not require a magical formula. Nor is it available to only a few. It is actually available to most but what it requires is a commitment to balance, a sense of purpose and values. If personal leadership had a motto it would be this, “Before I seek to change or motivate others I must first learn to change and motivate myself.I must first become the change I wish to see in others.”
Learn to leverage the strengths, skills and talents of each team member to create a sustainable high-performing team. Some managers try to do all the work and they don’t leverage the strengths of each team member. Thus, leaving everyone feeling undervalued and unappreciated. Great managers create an environment and partner with team members to focus on:
- Identifying strengths and opportunities for growth
- Turning problem employees into productive performers
- Helping everyone work smarter, not harder
- Motivating engaging and valuing their team!
Don’t wait another minute to create your leadership edge today!
– Epicteus Roman Teacher
As a leader, success hinges on leveraging your best. In order to excel as both an individual as well as a
leader, we need to shift our thinking from “What do I need to change to become successful?” to “How can I leverage my strengths to be successful?”. Learn to identify individual strengths and more importantly, the triggers that activate those strengths. Learn to make tiny, but crucial shifts resulting in a sustainable, high-performing team.
Start using your leadership strategically today!
Mastering team learning, which has become a critical step in building a learning organization, requires one fundamental principle—effective communication. But this need for communication is not just on a simple level, it involves a deeper understanding and knowledge of how and when to use dialogue in the workplace. It’s time to talk about what’s important to us. It’s time to share what we see, what we feel; and listen to what others see and feel.
Communication is critical to success in today’s competitive environment. Being aware of communication patterns allows us to more clearly interpret intent and meaning when exchanging ideas with leaders, peers, direct reports, and customers. This workshop focuses on the fundamentals of communication as the building blocks to successful partnerships. Participants learn effective communication strategies, how to interpret non-verbal communication, how to use powerful open-ended questions and enhance one’s listening skills. This course will transform the way you communicate with others!
Develop your own communication skills and practices today!