- PCC Earned || International Coach Federation
- CPC Earned || Academy for Coach Training
- MA Organizational Psychology || Antioch
- Outdoor Leadership || Outward Bound
While earning her MA in Organizational Psychology, Kim is working as the Director of Training and Development with Pivotal Transitions, LLC. Kim is passionate about partnering with individuals and teams create positive, effective and grown oriented workplaces. In the role of Retail Division Training Manager, Kim most recently developed a three stage comprehensive training program targeted toward young adults for Tully’s Coffee Corporation. Her expertise includes team coaching: create and delivering successful leadership seminars; training program design and implementation; providing personalized career coaching. Kim has a unique ability to motivate and inspire transformational growth.
- MA Organizational Psychology || Antioch University
- BA English Literature/Creative Writing || Seattle Pacific University